Watch the boats on the harbour and stunning sunsets from our wrap-around oceanview veranda deck, or soak under the stars in the outdoor hot.
Our luxurous suites have fine linens, bathrobes, slippers, hot tub towels, in room fireplaces, netflix, etc. The King suite has a fully equipped modern kitchen with induction cooktop, full fridge/freezer, dishwasher, convection/microwave, well stocked with dishes and basic supplies. The Mini Suite has a snack kitchen with bar fridge, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, dishes, etc.
Come and relax our "little piece of paradise" with its oceanview veranda deck, outdoor hot tub, hammocks, loungers, outdoor barbecue, etc! You will be surrounded by unspoilt nature from eagles flying overhead, to many variety of birds at the feeders, perhaps you will spot our neighbourhood deer and possibly even an elk or a bear
Top 10 reasons to stay at Enchanter Oceanview Suites:
- Lovely modern accommodations with private entrances, private bathrooms, designated guest parking, relaxing oceanview veranda
- Friendly caring onsite owners who willingly provide helpful advice and assistance to ensure that your stay is memorable
- Natural unspoiled beauty with resident deer, elk, bear, eagles, making our area a “playground for outdoor enthusiasts” (sightseeing, photography, hiking, biking, boating, kayaking, canoeing, snorkeling, swimming, etc)
- Hike the lush rainforest to world famous Skookumchuck Narrows Provincial Park with one of the fastest tidal rapids in the world
- Experience the magic of Pender Harbour by taking the 90 minute narrated Slocat Harbour Tour and discover why Pender Harbour is often referred to as the “Venice of the North”
- Explore the Sunshine Coast and our coast inlets and fjords by booking the Princess Louisa Tour with Sunshine Coast Tours
- Discover the creativity of local artisans (painters, sculptures, fiber artists, quilters, etc)
- Relax and rejuvenate in our serene setting while soaking in the outdoor hot tub gazing at the stars, relaxing in the hammocks, watching the boats on the harbour from the veranda deck
- Close to the village (5 minutes) for shopping
- Government docks 5 minute drive away